Zavfino Gold Rush Tonearm Cable
The Zavfino Gold Rush Phono Cable uses Gold OCC/Pure Silver to produce one of the finest tonearm cables on the market today.
The Zavfino Gold Rush Tonearm Cable is a very sophisticated cable utilising many high-end techniques to produce a truly stunning cable. Pure Silver conductor with a Graphene dielectric, pure copper ground and deep Cryogenic treatment all contribute to the superb performance of this cable.
- Rare 24k Gold PC-OCC single crystal copper, blended with solid strand 99.9998% Pure Silver in a tight pitch construction
- FEP/Tef dielectric, PTFE dielectric, Graphene polymer and fiberglass braided silicone coated breakouts, R-Flex 105C degree PVC jacket
- Aluminum mylar with silver coated copper tight pitch braid Ground: 50cm SPOFC ground wire with 24k gold plated OCC copper ground clip.
Connector Female (DIN)
- 1877 Carbon straight limited edtions gold or TAD-3R Limited Editon Gold right angle DIN, 24k gold plated high purity copper insulated sockets in PTFE/Tef utilizing 1877 anti-stress pin construction.
- Machined and anodized light weight aluminum
Connector Male (RCA)
- 1877 ZXP-5 G series with OCC copper pin assembly in 24k gold,
- Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) custom monofilament sleeve with anti-static fiber in onyx gold.
- Deep Cryo treated
- Utra-Sonic-7™ Breakin
- RCA-RCA, RCA-Straight DIN, RCA-Right Angle DIN
- Majestic, Highlands, & Gold Rush tonearm cable (RCA-RCA version) use a different RCA due to shielding considerations.
- 1.5m standard