Zavfino OCC Silver Dart Speaker Cable
The OCC Silver Dart is the culmination of 3 years development and testing using our H-Wound™ stranding technique on large gauge conductors coupled with our newly developed Graphene doped conductive dielectric.
Utilizing our H-Wound™ stranding each core is guaranteed “Zero Strand Loss” during assembly as the final horizontal silver OCC layer not only allows for perfect pitch across the conductors but also acts as a barrier layers to prevent fallen or clipped strands during the assembly process. What this means is 100% identical cores before they are secured in our Audiophile Grade power connectors.
The Silver Dart’s OCC conductors are Cryo-Treated before extrusion and then undergo our thermal cleaning process to remove any external dirt, oils, and drawing residue from the conductor surface. This high voltage cleaning also puts a continuous voltage through the cable giving the Dart a sound and performance of a cable, which has been run-in for many months.
Silver Dart also uses our spaced layer “cable in cable” technique insulating this cable to an overall diameter of 23mm using a power cable inside a power cable design that is uniquely our own and adding it’s signature sound.
- Single Crystal OCC Copper
- 10AWG/Core (2X10AWG) (H-Wound™) 16,000 Twists/Meter
- Graphene Absorption Dielectric
- Teflon PTFE Dielectric
- Cable -in- Cable Design
- Ultra-Sonic 7™ Cleaning burn-in process
- Deep Cryo Treated before extrusion
- Spaced layer suspension extrusion 6 mm
- Anti-static multi weave direct braid jacket,
- High Density EVA Vibration cuffs
- Machined Aluminum Break-outs
- Connectors: 24k gold plated BFA/Optional 24k Spade or Locking Banana
- Standard Lengths: 2.5 meter/ 5.0 meter /Custom
- Diameter 24.0 mm