Zavfino THE Highlands MkII Tonearm Cable
The Highlands is Zavfino's signature series low capacitance tonearm cable and is precision engineered for high-end analogue reproduction.
Construction consists of 4 independent evenly matched cores of Solid Pure Silver at 99.998% purity utilizing our H-Wound technique of high pitch stranding. Each color coded core is extruded in FEP/Tef and are spiral twisted followed by an aluminum mylar wrap combined with a silver plated multi-strand tight pitch braided shield for full coverage against stray signal interference.
Over the shield are two layers of RoHS certified PVC followed by two Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) monofilament sleeves. RCA’s are our newest design OCC pin high conductivity connectors, which are a low mass design insulated with PTFE/Tef. Finally, The Highlands utilizes our 5pin high purity, PTFE/Tef insulated DIN that internally uses our anti-stress pin construction ensuring against conductor fatigue and providing optimum performance for many years to come.
The Highlands was designed for the truly discriminating music lover. Its purist approach reproduces the original performance with clarity, focus and dynamic authority. Brilliantly energetic, it’s sonic performance is both clean and transparent with accurate imaging and depth while providing a wide yet three dimensional listening area. Superb at every level The Highlands is the perfect choice for the most demanding systems and setups.
- Conductor: Pure Solid Silver Litz Conductors, tight pitch construction low capacitance
- Insulations: FEP/Tef dielectric, PTFE dielectric, fiberglass braided silicone coated breakouts, R-Flex 105C degree PVC jacket
- Cryo Treated Conductor
- Ultra Sonic-7 Cleaning & Thermal break-in
- Shield: Aluminum mylar with silver coated copper tight pitch braidShield: 50cm SPOFC ground wire with 24k gold plated ground clip
- Connector Female (DIN): 1877 TAD-2 straight or TAD-3R right angle DIN, 24k gold plated high purity copper insulated in PTFE/Tef utilizing 1877 anti-stress pin construction.
- Connector Male (RCA): 1877 ZXP-series with OCC copper pin assembly in 24k gold,
- Sleeve 1: Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) monofilament sleeve with anti-static fiber green
- Sleeve 2: Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) monofilament sleeve PET/PET black
- Note: Majestic, Highlands, & Gold Rush tonearm cable (RCA-RCA version) use a different RCA due to shielding considerations.